Thursday, June 18, 2015

##FF Feature & Follow Friday!!



Rules:
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followedFollow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

IF YOU WERE TO GET A TATTOO, WHAT WOULD IT 
SAY OR WHAT WOULD THE GRAPHIC BE? OR IF YOU 
HAVE A TATTOO, SHARE A PICTURE AND ITS 
MEANING. – SUGGESTED BY SECOND RUN REVIEWS.


The rose and hearts on my neck matches a tattoo my mom has on her shoulder. There are four hearts. One for me, my mom, my dad, and my daughter. 

The sparrows have double meaning. Sailors used to get a sparrow tattooed on their chest for crossing the equator and coming back home. Sparrows also mate for life and are used to represent true love. While I've never crossed the equator, at the time that I got the first sparrow I was a recovering drug addict. My sparrows represent my addiction and the recovery from it. They also sort of represent my belief in true love. 

(Please excuse the sunburn. USE SUNSCREEN!)


I'd like to say there's really deep meaning behind this one but there's not. I just thought it was badass. But since there's a girl skull and boy skull you could say they represent me and my husband. Sounds good, right? ;) 


My daughters initials and birthday. I don't regret this tattoo but I do regret who I let do it and the way it turned out. It's definitely a reminded that you get what you pay for! 

I plan on getting more but tattoos are expensive and...priorities.


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...







 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png


blogger template by lovebird
Web Analytics