Monday, March 2, 2015

4 THINGS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME


I stole this from the Awesome Anna over at Herding Cats & Burning Soup. I loved reading her answers and it seemed like a fun, light post, which I really need right now. 


Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name..
1. Mommy
2. Momma
3. Hey You
4. Ella (it's not my real name) 

Four Jobs I’ve Had...
1. Cashier at a local grocery store
2. Cashier at The Disney Store
3. Merchandising Manager for Old Navy
4. Court Liason/Gopher for my city's Family Court


Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once...
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. Sabrina
3. Dazed and Confused
4. Frozen (Someone tell the Tiny Tyrant to Let It Go, please!)


 Four Books I’d Recommend...
1. Lacy Eye by Jessica Treadway (see my review here)
2. Start Me Up by Nicole Michaels (see my review here)
3. The Demeter Code by Russell Brooks (see my review here)
4. Beyond Limits by Laura Griffin (see my review here)
 


Four Places I Have Lived...
1. Midfield, AL
2. Woodstock, AL
3. Morris, AL
4. McCalla, AL 


Four Places I Have Been...
1. Tyler, Texas
2. Gatlinburg, Tennessee
3. Orlando, Florida
4. New Orleans, Louisiana


Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now...
1. The mountains
2. The beach
3. Back to the mountains
4. back to the beach 


Four Things I Don’t Eat...
1. Butter beans
2. Onions
3. Salmon
4. Mushrooms


Four of My Favorite Foods...
1. rice & brown gravy
2. fried green tomatoes
3. chicken chimichangas
4. alligator, chicken, and andouille sausage gumbo


Four TV Shows That I Watch (um. I don't have cable so all mine are old)...
1. How To Get Away With Murder
2. Scandal
3. Revenge
4. Empire



Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year...
1. Spring
2. Mine & the Hubby's 3rd Anniversary
3. Publishing another book
4. Learning how to make my own spaghetti sauce 


Four Things I’m Always Saying...
1. Don't touch that! 
2. Put that down!
3. Don't lick that!
4. Is it bedtime yet?!



Four People I Tag...
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. And......you. You should all do this and leave the link here for me to see :) 


 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png


blogger template by lovebird
Web Analytics